Inspired, a second time
The lovely Kate Jack has nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award. You can read her original post here. I was first tagged in this award a couple of years ago, and I think it's kind of nice that it's come back around. I'd love to know how many bloggers it's been through between then and now!
Anyway, the rules are that you list seven facts about yourself and then tag fifteen more people to receive the award. If you're interested, you can read my original seven facts on this page. And if that leaves you wanting more (because, really, can you ever have too much information about me?*), here's my shiny new set.
1. My first name is Anna. This has become one of the worst-kept secrets on the planet, so you might as well share it in all its not-terribly-interesting glory. The F and the E, however, I will defend to the death. Although …
2. I'm terribly squeamish. Which is rather ironic, given that I spend my time writing about people being hacked, stabbed, gouged and maimed in a variety of interesting ways.
3. My favourite dip for chips (fries to my American friends) is a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise. I realise this makes me a traitor to both sides of the Great Condiment Debate and thus something of a social pariah.
4. My family is perfectly balanced. Two male, two female. One born in each of the four seasons. A fire sign, a water sign, an air sign and an earth sign. This either has no significance whatsoever, or means we're actually some kind of secret super-family with the ability to control the elements. I'm not saying which … although it never rains when we go on day trips. *shifty eyes*
5. My favourite number is five, which also happens to be my house number. I did not, in any way, decide I wanted to buy this house purely because of the number on the door. *shifty eyes again*
6. For years I had this weird paranoia that my belly button would somehow … unravel. (Don't ask.)
7. My greatest wish is for pyjamas to become an accepted fashion statement rather than an indication that I was too lazy to get dressed.
And now, here are my nominations for fifteen more Very Inspiring Blogs (alphabetically arranged):
Elaina J Davidson
Will Macmillan Jones
Jacqueline Pye (who has some fab recipes as well)
Sammy HK Smith
* Don't answer that.
5/1/2015 12:12:12 am
I'm very touched you should mention me! Thank you. I will accept the award and blog something tomorrow when McMini is back in school.
5/1/2015 12:18:44 am
Hi Anna You could bring out a new line in casual clothing with flowers or teddies on. Make a fortune
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.